Called to order 7:31pm, May 11th, 2020
- Seneschal: Quarterly report submitted. Introduced to Baronial and Kingdom officers. No response from New Groups Seneschal yet.
- Exchequer: Report submitted. Need forms for June 1st and July 1st reports.
- Herald: Report submitted. Still waiting to hear updates on names and heraldry for Frank, Levi, and Jacquelyn
- Minister of Arts & Science: Nothing to report due to virus preventing A&S gatherings
- Web Minister: Report submitted. No issues this month.
- Social Media Officer: Report will be submitted tomorrow. No issues this month.
- Marshall: No practice until July due to virus outbreak
- Advertising – No update on fliers or business cards. Will be doing more work on them this coming month.
- Harvest Days – Need to reach out to event steward. It’s not cancelled yet, but we should start planning for the event soon if we’re going to run a lunch tavern.
- Grand Lake Fan Expo – Will probably be cancelled this year.
- Auglaize County Fair – Is still scheduled to happen, will probably cancel if Celinal Lake Festival cancels.
- Plan for Demos/Lunch Tavern – Need to take stock and find what we have and who is storing them. Levi needs to finish list poles.
Meeting adjourned 8:00pm.
Next Meeting is May 11th, 2020, at 7pm online, actual meeting service TBD