Called to order 7:34pm, March 10th, 2020
- Seneschal: Talking to corporate. Further discussion in New Business
- Exchequer: Rent for meetings has been covered until April
- Herald: Frank’s name/heraldry making progress, Levi”s is held up
- Minister of Arts & Science: Need to get in contact with barony about Girl Scouts Demo
- Web Minister: Low traffic the past 2 weeks. Website is working fine
- Social Media Officer: Some changes to Facebook policies
- Marshall: Report submitted on time. Discussing restarting practices in New Business
- Populace Poll – Kingdom Seneschal says we can’t run a poll to populace. Told to go to corporate, who elaborated on who can undergo that process and for what.
- Seneschal Changes – Levi planning on stepping into position. Talked to Baron Talymar and Baroness Melisande about attending Middle Marches baronial meetings, as they are done differently than Flaming Gryphon and Red Spears.
- Fighter Practices – Levi wants to start before the end of the month. Levi needs to talk to Jeremy to coordinate start date.
- Fliers and Business Cards – Need to push for more advertising for the Shire. Discussed various locations to post fliers. Jacquelyn will handle the business cards, while Levi and Frank will work on the fliers.
- Going to Ceilidh – Not many activities currently on the schedule. Looking at going as a group and bringing various things to do.
- Running Events – November is clear on the Kingdom Calendar if we want to host a full event. Discussed running a lunch tavern at Harvest Days like in previous years. Discussed potentially doing demos at Walk with Nature, Celina Lake Festival, and Auglaize County Fair. Need to make a list of events with dates for next meeting.
- Potential Future A&S Projects – Coin making for demos, scroll holders for largess, and Shire belt favors
Meeting adjourned 9:10pm.
Next Meeting is April 13th, 2020, at 7pm at the International Friendship Center in St. Marys, OH.