March 11th, 2019 Business Meeting of the Incipient Shire of Grenemere
Meeting called to order 7:21pm.
- Seneschal – No news yet from the Kingdom about the door. Johanna announced she and Josh Stomel will most likely be moving west by August or September of this year.
- Exchequer – report sent.
- A&S Minister – We danced! Also Josh turned in his report on time.
- Herald – no news.
- Chatelaine – Would like to store Gold Key somewhere other than her garage. Possibly the church?
- RUM 2018 – no new news.
- Holy Humor Demo –
- SCA 101 Class/brief lecture to those present
- Jo’s Embroidery
- Jacque’s Calligraphy
- Fighting if fighters are able to attend.
- Location: First Presbyterian Church in Celina’s basement and lawn.
- This demo is no necessarily advertised to the public; it is to show the parishioners who we are and what we do, especially because they let us use their church space for things like our meetings.
- Mercer Co Fair Demo – August 11th. The Sunday of the Fair is when the jousting team is performing, and the fair is interested in having us tie in thematically with some sort of participation.
- Celina Fan Expo Demo – August 17th. After Pennsic.
- Old Sports Center in Celina is being renovated by new owners. Might be a possible place for fight practice.
- Beards for Bikes – April 28th. Possible sponsorship? A $50 sponsorship gets our name on their banner at their event. The quorum present approves use of funds to purchase this sponsorship.
- After this business meeting, we are cataloging and compiling what is in the Shire Gold Key and other such shire properties worth while.
Meeting adjourned 8:06pm. Next Meeting will be at 6:30pm on April 8th, 2019, at 6:30pm, at the First Presbyterian Church of Celina, in the Parlor.