Called to order 7:03pm, January 13th, 2020
- Seneschal: Some issues brought up with status regarding kingdom and discussion on how the Shire should move forward. Frank has announced that he will be stepping down before the end of April.
- Exchequer: Report has been submitted on time. Levi Blake has been reimbursed for the shire loaner gear.
- Herald: Report submitted on time.
- Minister of Arts & Science: Lady Aveline brought up largess for Their Majesties for the A&S gathering
- Web Minister: Everything going well.
- Social Media Officer: Everything going well.
- Marshall: Has been fully warranted. Domesday report submitted on time.
- Chatelain: Waiting to switch office over. Have gained a new member.
- Walk With Nature Demo: Gained a new member and added more people to the email list.
- Girl Scouts – asked to run a demo to help scouts with “Page in the Past” badges. Grenemere does not have a current member with a background check, so we may need help from the barony.
- Wright State – They reached out to us, saying they enjoyed working with us for RUM. Wanted to know if we need their facilities any time soon.
- Seneschal Office – Frank will need to step down from the office due to work. He will file the report due Feb. 1st, but needs a replacement by May 1st.
- Potential Location Change – Current church is vague on rental policy, whereas the International Friendship Center has a more solid policy.
Meeting adjourned 8:19pm.
Next Meeting is February 10th, 2020, at 7pm at the International Friendship Center in St. Marys, OH.