January 14th, 2019 Meeting Summary
Meeting called to order at 7:21pm, and began with officer reports.
- Seneschal – Nothing to Report
- Exchequer – Many Emails Sent
- A&S Minister – April’s A&S Meeting time will not work for the Church, so the meeting location will be changed that month. May’s A&S also needs moved, so we will have that the following week, on May 22nd. February’s A&S will be dancing.
- Herald – Report submitted.
- Web Minister – Website doing great.
- Chatelaine – We were donated 2 tubs for our Shire by Shadowed Stars.
- Fight Practice: [same as last month] Due to lack of regular fighters (changes in work schedule, health, et cetera), unless there is a time and place that aligns with the stars, we will not ask our volunteer marshalls to drive an hour for no one to be there. So out of consideration for all parties, until we have a regular attendance pattern possible, shire fight practice will be cancelled. Joining baronial or other established fight practices will be an option in the meantime.
- Thrown Weapons:[same as last month] Due to lack of attendance, and it being winter, practice is currently postponed until possibly the spring. See Lord Yehoshua for details.
- Fall 2018 RUM at Lake Campus (Nov 17th): Check delivered to WSU Lake. No News on the damaged bathroom door that was cited by Lake Campus at the event.
- Winter Festivus (Dec 15th): We had 13 in attendance! And we earned $58 from donations.
- Upcoming Lunch Taverns:
- 2019 Harvest Days (Sept)
- Siege Collegium (Sept): Both events are the same weekend. Currently Siege Collegium is asking if we are interested, but
- Harvest Days is closer and a larger event, if they are to ask us to tavern there again.
- Shadowed Stars-Hosted Coronation (May 4th): We have accepted doing breakfast and lunch at their event. Please save the date!
- Upcoming Demos:
- Grand Lake Comic Con 2019 (Aug): It is scheduled to be happening again, the third weekend of August.
- Walk With Nature (Oct): Will always be the same weekend as Crown Tournament for the Midrealm.
- Church Demo (April 28th): (A Sunday)
- Financial Policy/Charter [tabled]
- Call for Deputies: this is a reminder that we still need shirelings to volunteer to deputy positions.
- Norborough’s Ceilidh On (March 23rd): They have asked if we want to hold our yard sale at their event again. They have a new location this year.
- A Calendar Review:
- Regular Event in the Cleftlands: Jan 19th
- Candlemas: Feb 2nd
- Val Day: Feb 9th
- Ceilidh On: March 23rd
- Church Demo: April 28th
Meeting adjourned 8:19pm. Next meeting is February 11th at 6:30pm at the Celina First Presbyterian Church. Business meetings are every 2nd Monday at 6:30pm and A&S Meetings are every 3rd Wednesday at 7:30pm unless otherwise noted.