Called to order 7:24pm, February 10th, 2020
- Seneschal: Report is submitted. Frank is still looking for a replacement for the office.
- Exchequer: Reports are in
- Herald: Reports are in
- Minister of Arts & Science: Had a number of projects at the last gathering, such as cutting fabric for patches and lining helmets with padding, plus some smaller projects.
- Web Minister: Report is in
- Social Media Officer: Report is in
- Marshall: Practices still on hold due to cold weather
- Populace Poll – Discussed requesting the Barony of Flaming Gryphon about polling the populace about new groups. It was mentioned that the process would take months due to BFG needing to coordinate with the other 2 baronies.
- Seneschal Office – Frank stepping down in April, still needs a replacement
- Girl Scouts Demo – Still on hold due to holidays. We also still need someone background checked. Keith Hansel mentioned being interested in getting a background check and potentially becoming the Youth Minister
- Vote whether we should vote to close the Shire – Need to announce 30 days in advance before official vote to give times for paid members in area to schedule time. 5 to 2 vote to note move ahead with a full vote. General consensus is to wait to see the polling results.
- Seneschal Office – Frank elaborated on the new Seneschal’s responsibilities. They will need to keep a close eye on all of the procedure and paperwork. They should also make an effort to travel to baronial meetings for all 3 baronies, not just BFG’s. They also need to get in touch with the Kingdom, Deputy Kingdom, and New Groups Seneschals.
Meeting adjourned 8:57pm.
Next Meeting is March 10th, 2020, at 7pm at the International Friendship Center in St. Marys, OH.