Called to order 7:13pm, April 13th, 2020
- Seneschal: Office switched over to Levi on 4/3. Needs to get in contact with Kingdom and Baronial Seneschals
- Exchequer: Exchequer report not submitted yet due to virus pandemic and logistics of getting forms signed.
- Herald: Report submitted
- Minister of Arts & Science: nothing to report due to virus preventing A&S gatherings
- Web Minister: Traffic has been lower the past month. Admin cleanup has been done for officer change. Most contact requests have been spam.
- Social Media Officer: No issues on social media sites. Admin cleanup for officer change.
- Marshall: No practice until May due to virus outbreak
- Girl Scouts – Collaboration put on standby due to virus
- Ceilidh – Event cancelled due to virus
- Running Events – Put on hold due to uncertainty of virus
- Advertising – More discussion of business cards, fliers, and Shire Badge
- Virus Outbreak – Pretty much everything is shut down until May 1st
- Shire Badge – Options planned to be shown at next meeting and voted on the meeting after that.
Meeting adjourned 8:12pm.
Next Meeting is May 11th, 2020, at 7pm online, actual meeting service TBD