April 8th, 2019 Business Meeting of the Incipient Shire of Grenemere
Called to order 7:08pm
- Seneschal – Johanna is stepping down soon as seneschal because she is moving. June 30th is the last day of her seneschalate.
- Exchequer – Fiona is also stepping down as Exchequer. New officer required.
- Chatelaine – contacted regional because could not report on the website.
- Web Minister – Website had a hacking attempt. Not successful.
- Marshall – Levi has patterns for armor. Looking to buy helms for loaner armor
- Social Media Officer – Frank will be, group approved.
- Exchequer – Jacquelyn will be.
- Taco Tavern at Unicorn – Meet at the Church at 7am to carpool there.
- Holy Humor Demo – Starts at 12pm. There will be a potluck lunch.
- Taco Tavern at Coronation – May 4th. We are doing breakfast and lunch. We are supplying the site tokens.
- Mercer County Fair Demo – Table and chairs will be needed. Would like to authorize expenditure to purchase a day booth for the fair for $50 (approved by quorum present). Speculation about how to possibly provide day tickets for entrance into the fair for those participating. We also authorized Frank to spend up to $150 to contribute sponsorship to the fair to have our name in the fair book and on sponsorship banners, promotional materials, et cetera (also approved by the quorum).
- Grand Lake Fan Expo – Johanna passes the liaison to the event to Jacquelyn.
- Taco Tavern at Harvest Days – Sept 7th. No news yet.
- RUM 2018 – Closed, finally. Damages paid.
Meeting adjourned 8:48pm. Next Business meeting is May 13th, 2019 in the First Presbyterian Church of Celina at 6:30pm.